Thursday, October 26, 2006

Introducing...


I'd like to introduce you to my latest creation. I call it Renegade.

This is not merely a sandwich. This is four slices of ultra-masculine wholemeal toast, each topped with grilled cheese. This is two slices of bacon napalmed to a blackened crisp. This is a chicken breast torn apart by hand, and scattered like landmines in a hostile Eastern European country.

Renegade is composed of three different animals: cow, pig and chicken. If there were more animals in my fridge, Renegade would be composed of those as well. Renegade is 100% guaranteed to destroy your hunger.

Renegade 1 was paired with a playful spiral of HP sauce. It was immense. After finishing it, I had to sit still for twenty minutes. Renegade 2 was cluster bombed with Heinz tomato ketchup. I had ketchup dripping down as far as my wrists. It took a while, but I finally finished it, although I suffered some breathing difficulties immediately afterwards.

I encourage you to attempt the Renegade challenge.

1 comment:

Food Slut said...

I reckon renegade would benefit from a couple of slices of juicy and sharp-tasting tomato... have you considered a lettuce leaf or two, or some chutney á la club sandwich?