Friday, November 24, 2006

Boxtastic


I must be honest - my interest in the fruit and veg box has started to wane slightly lately. Every time I open the fridge door instead of the usual chocolate digestives I'm confronted with a pile of fruit and veg - there were three cabbages in there at last count! It's good cos it means we are getting a stack of vitamins but I'm constantly racking my brains for ways to cook beetroots and red russian kale. But on Tuesday when I found the box waiting on my doorstep it looked so delicious that I couldn't resist taking a picture. And with my eagerness renewed I've vowed to sort out some good recipes this weekend. Cabbage, anyone?

1 comment:

Food Slut said...

mmmm, it looks lovely - lots of bright colours. And I see it includes an aubergine - my favourite!